Thursday, 15 June 2017

Summer Drink And Driving Campaign

Anyone wishing to report an incident of drink/drug driving should call Wiltshire Police on 101 and select option 4 for the Drink Drive Hotline.
In an emergency, dial 999.
If you have any information about drink/drug driving you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous Online Form avalaible HERE
No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will not go to court.